Monday, December 6, 2010

My Flower Collection: Part 2 (Can't stop Window Shopping Online!)




Christmas is the season of eternal hope and joy. This year I’ve got a lot on my wishlist for Santa, mainly for the little boy coming into our lives when the new year opens.


For myself, I’ve only got my wishful thinking. The other day I browsed The Flower Collection’s site and saw a lot of clothes that I would love to have and wear this Christmas. In fact I have written about the preggy outfit that I would want to wear to Christmas dinners.

I’ll share with you another outfit from The Flower Collection that I would love to wear IF I am not pregnant.

Presenting the 2 Kailyn.


I love how it falls and drapes the body. I’m not sure though if the fabric can accomodate my preggy belly, but the overlapping neckline design is perfect for breasfeeding.


Or this Olina dress. It comes in other colors, but I love this one in acqua.



Another thing that I love about this is its versatility. It can be worn as a simple day dress or as a more formal one. One only needs to change accessories and shoes to change it from a daytime to a night-out outfit.

I also love this Kevin shorts. Buit maybe it's inapproriate for a Christmas dinner. So I'll go for this Hance pants, instead, for modesty's sake. :)




paired with this wonderful top, Dax, in a very sexy red!




If I am not pregnant, I would definitely wear this dress. But because I am, I’ll be sticking to the other collection that you can read here.


Merry Christmas everyone!

Read more about this by clicking the Read More Link below. Like this post? Click the button and let the whole world know! You can also subscribe to my feeds and follow my blog so you'll never miss a thing. Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents worth please? :DD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails