Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nawawalang Bata: Please Help!



I saw this in my multiply inbox, I don't personally know them, I'm just lending a helping hand. I was told kidnapping syndicates employ various methods, and one such modus operandi is this, telling the child that their mom/dad asked them to pick her up. This happens in schools, at the mall, basically anywhere. Teach children to be wary of strangers, kids and adults alike.

I almost had a similar story last month. Good thing my daughter did not get on the elevator. The one taking her is a 10-year old girl.

This is the original message from the child's relatives:

We badly need your help. My niece has been missing since this afternoon. A stranger picked her up from school and we haven't heard anything about/from her until now. Her name is Abigail Joy Ty (nickname: Angel/Bageng). She's 10 years old and was last seen at St. Anne's Learning Academy in Meycauayan, Bulacan at around 12:30 noon. If you happen to have any information leading to Angel's whereabouts, please contact:

Benjamin Ty (her father) - 09298562037

Jessica Chua (me) - 09175310020

I'm praying for the child's safety. I hope that there's someone out there who can help Jec and the child's father. Above are her pictures.
You may also help by spreading this message/post to your friends. Thank you.

Read more about this by clicking the Read More Link below. Like this post? Click the button and let the whole world know! You can also subscribe to my feeds and follow my blog so you'll never miss a thing. Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents worth please? :DD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails