Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ATTENTION: SAHMs and WAHMs (and everybody else interested in a writing job)


Would you like to receive updates on upcoming writing opportunities? Some projects are purely PER PROJECT basis only while some offer more stable earning opportunities. Projects range from, but it not limited to, forum posting, blog updates, and website contributions. If you are interested, simply email homebasedwriterjobs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to receive regular updates. Also, please leave a note or email me if you have done so. I would need 5 refferals so I can get a crack at a beautiful writing project I'm aiming for, so please don't forget to update me if you have already joined the mailing group.

more (economic) power to us SAHMs and WAHMs!

Picture from http://www.emich.edu/english/gsp/writing.gif

Read more about this by clicking the Read More Link below. Like this post? Click the button and let the whole world know! You can also subscribe to my feeds and follow my blog so you'll never miss a thing. Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2cents worth please? :DD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails